- Member Directory
- Message from the ASTS President
- Committee Appointment Process FAQ
- Advanced Transplant Providers
- ATC Planning Committee
- Business Practice Services Committee
- Cellular Transplant Committee
- CME Committee
- Communications Committee
- Curriculum Committee
- Diversity Issues Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Fellowship Training Committee
- Grants Review Committee
- Legislative and Regulatory Committee
- Living Donation Committee
- Membership and Workforce Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Scientific Studies Committee
- Standards and Quality Committee
- Thoracic Organ Transplant Committee
- Vanguard Committee
- VCA Committee
- Committee Roundup
- Career Center
- ASTS News
- ASTS NewsBrief
- Archived Messages from the ASTS President
- ASTS Member News
ASTS Career Center
Cedars-Sinai is a national leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered healthcare encompassing primary care as well as specialized medicine and conducting research that leads to lifesaving discoveries and innovations. Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards in quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.
Today, Cedars-Sinai is widely known for its national leadership in transforming healthcare for the benefit of patients. Cedars-Sinai impacts the future of healthcare globally by developing new approaches to treatment and educating tomorrow’s physicians and other health professionals. At the same time, Cedars-Sinai demonstrates a longstanding commitment to strengthening the Los Angeles community through wide-ranging programs that improve the health of its most vulnerable residents.
Please view our career opportunities at: https://jobs.cedars-sinai.edu/
We are proud to have made the U.S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll ‘Best Hospitals 2018-19” for another consecutive year. Cedars-Sinai has been ranked No. 8 of over 4,656 hospitals in the United States.
Below are the 12 Cedars-Sinai specialties we have ranked nationally for:
- Cancer (#41)
- Cardiology and Heart Surgery (#3)
- Diabetes and Endocrinology (#15)
- Ear, Nose and Throat (#35)
- Gastroenterology and GI Surgery (#3)
- Geriatrics (#20)
- Gynecology (#23)
- Nephrology (#12)
- Neurology and Neurosurgery (#16)
- Orthopedics (#9)
- Pulmonology (#14)
- Urology (#13)
These specialty rankings place us among the 50 top-scoring hospitals in the nation in these areas and helps explain why Los Angeles residents have voted Cedars-Sinai the most preferred hospital in the city for more than 20 years.
In addition to the above, we are honored to have received the following awards and recognition for our organization:
- Recognized for the fifth consecutive Magnet Designation for Nursing
- Named by Computerworld as one of the Best Places to Work in IT in 2018, for the 10th year in a row.
- Named one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S. News & World Report.
- The Advisory Board Company’s 2018 Workplace of the Year, an award Cedars-Sinai has won three years in a row.
- Named by Indeed as one of the Best Hospitals to Work for in 2018.
- Healthcare – Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Wellness Programs
- Retirement Plans – Employer Matching
- Continuing Education – Tuition Reimbursement, Professional Development
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus – You could earn a bonus when we hire your referrals
As a healthcare professional at Cedars-Sinai, you’ll find a culture that values education and supports your personal and professional growth. Our learning programs, tuition reimbursement and performance-improvement projects give our employees the chance to achieve additional certifications and degrees while working with us and gaining the knowledge and experience they need to grow.
We also believe in giving all of our employees a voice. Through our shared governance model, we ensure that your voice is heard. Our unit practice councils include our MD-RN committee and enable our nursing staff, physicians and management to work together to improve quality, service and overall performance. Our inclusive and collaborative culture is a driving force behind the outstanding care we provide and our successful patient outcomes.
Our talented doctors, nurses and staff reflect the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our commitment to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.
Since 1985, the goal of Cedars-Sinai Work and Life Matters has been to provide the best employee assistance program. We work to establish lasting partnerships with client organizations by providing comprehensive, fully integrated work-life services designed to help employees and their partners and dependents. We address and help resolve work-related and personal concerns that run the spectrum of life events and issues. Accolades for Work and Life Matters include:
- Recognized by BlackDoctor.org on the 2018 Top Hospitals for Diversity List
- California Psychological Association Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award
- Los Angeles Childcare Innovation Award
- Los Angeles Mayor’s Commendation for Creating an Outstanding Family-Friendly Workplace
At Cedars-Sinai, we take pride in hiring the best, most passionate professionals, and we are committed to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels growth and innovation.