- Member Directory
- Career Center
- Committee Appointment Process FAQ
- Advanced Transplant Providers
- ATC Planning Committee
- Business Practice Services Committee
- Cellular Transplant Committee
- CME Committee
- Communications Committee
- Curriculum Committee
- Diversity Issues Committee
- Ethics Committee
- Fellowship Training Committee
- Grants Review Committee
- Government and Scientific Liaison Committee
- Legislative and Regulatory Committee
- Living Donation Committee
- Membership and Workforce Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Scientific Studies Committee
- Standards and Quality Committee
- Thoracic Organ Transplant Committee
- Vanguard Committee
- VCA Committee
- Committee Roundup
- ASTS News
- ASTS NewsBrief
- ASTS Member News
- Messages from the ASTS President
- Advocacy Campaign
ASTS Career Center
Orlando, FloridaAdvanced RN Cardiology Surgical Unit FT Nights 10K Sign On Bonus
Orlando, FloridaNeuropsychology - Clinical Neuropsychologist
Winter Park, Florida
First established in 1908, AdventHealth Greater Orlando is an acute-care, not-for-profit health care organization with nine distinct hospital locations in a fast-growing, tri-county area of Central Florida.
- The third-largest employer in the Central Florida area.
- Part of a larger faith-based network of 24 hospitals in the Florida AdventHealth system
- Distinguished as the main flagship facility of the entire AdventHealth system.
- One of the premier health care systems in all of the United States, in all major medical specialties.
What makes us truly different is our holistic view of caring, with a mission to heal the mind, body and spirit of each person we touch. It is more than just a commitment to health care; it is a commitment to whole care.
Join us and you’ll be on a personal and professional mission to achieve your full potential with the support of breakthrough medical programs, visionary leadership and world-class technology.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando is proud to care for our employees as well as we care for our patients -- in mind, body and spirit. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
Health & Wellness:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, FSAs, EAP, Health Screenings, No-Stress Zones and more.
Financial Tools & Plans:
Pay Differentials, Retirement Savings Plan, Credit Union, Financial Planning, Childcare Discounts, College Savings Plan and Adoption Assistance.
Local and National Organizations, Global Mission Work, and Internal Employee and Family Support Programs.
Healing Garden, Chapel, Prayer Groups, Devotionals, Spiritual Ambassador Ministry and Chaplain Counseling.
Training and Education, Recognition Awards, Referral Program, Career Milestone Celebrations, Bonuses and Merit-Based Increases.
Leisure & Home Time:
Onsite Child/Day Care (at some locations), Adoption, Elder Care, Flex-Time, Job Sharing, Telecommuting, Onsite Conveniences, Gift Shop Discounts and more.
Here at AdventHealth Greater Orlando, we believe that continued learning is integral to our mission to serve. Only by achieving our personal best can we truly give all we have to offer to our patients and each other. The size and scope of our system make it possible for you to pursue your career interests across an amazing diversity of practice areas. And that means there is no limit to where you can grow.
Our future growth plans will create more job opportunities for nurses who are motivated to learn and advance with us.
• Professional Practice Nurse Training Program
• Specialty Programs
• Nursing Career Paths
• Transcultural Assimilation
• Management Progression
AdventHealth Greater Orlando offers tremendous resources for your growth and development, with engaging learning experiences that will help you:
• Satisfy CEU requirements
• Manage your career development
• Reach your full potential as a health care professional
The Leadership Development Team is committed to providing traditional classroom and online learning programs that:
• Create strong and educated communicators
• Prepare leaders to influence and drive organizational performance
• Address relevant topics that align with the strategic objectives of Florida Hospital
AdventHealth Celebration Health
AdventHealth for Children
AdventHealth East Orlando
AdventHealth Waterford Lakes
AdventHealth Winter Garden
AdventHealth Winter Park